It can house approximately 700 apartments in 2 towers for residential use. The Novotel Hotel, Liang Court Mall as well as Somerset comprise the previous property development. Liang Court served as a residence.
Canninghill Piers CDL & Capitaland together declared they Ascott Residence Trust (Ascott Reit) will join the consortium in developing Canninghill Piers. The project is expected to to be completed by 2024. 100,263 square. meters.
If the is approved by the appropriate authorities, the proposed development will consist of an apartment complex, with hotel and services. The property is directly connected to the MRT Fort Canning. CLD and CapitaLand have sold the property to CapitaLand in a 50/50 construction. Ascott Reit also sold a portion of its assets located on the site including Somerset Liang C.
Following the completion of Canninghill Piers’ construction, CDL-CapitaLand is the owner of the residential and commercial parts. Ascott Reit has 192 serviced residential units. CDLHT is the owner of the hotel with 460-470 rooms through a pre-sale agreement with CDL.
Moxy, Marriott International manages the hotel. Somerset manages the serviced residences. In 2019, the Riverwalk is scheduled to be restored, and Canninghill Piers will be rehabilitated. Canninghill Piers will get new life. The plans align with URA masterplan for the year 2019, that aims to enhance the vitality of the region. Canninghill Piers will be popular because of its central position and its easy access to services.
Canninghill Piers is home to three major development companies: CapitaLand, CDL and Ascott Reit. CapitaLand is the main developer, while CDL manages the hotel. Ascott Reit will acquire the serviced apartments as well as the hotel license.
The Singapore developers who focus on real estate aren’t brand new to the property market. They’ve completed high-profile projects that are above the standards of the industry.
River Valley Estate is centrally situated
- The property is in a mature area with several retail centers and recreation facilities.
- It’s a quick 2 minute walk to Fort Canning MRT or Clark Quey bus interchange.
- There is excellent connectivity to the rest of Singapore via major expressways , such as The Central Expressway as well as the The Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway along with the Ayer Rajah Expressway.
Surrounded by Malls and Grade-A Offices
- The area is near Fort Canning MRT Station, Downtown Line. It is also walking distance from Clarke Quay MRT Station, North East Line.
- There are numerous retail centers including FairPrice Chinatown Point and Cold Storage UE Square. I-Tec Supermart Pte Ltd.
- There are numerous parks and recreation facilities within the region including Fort Canning Park.
- Possibility for rental and Resales, and also great potential for capital appreciation.
Where are the Canninghill Piers Condos in the city of Canninghill Piers Condos?
Canninghill Piers Canninghill Piers are situated in River Valley Road, District 6. Clarke Quey Estate is an established neighbourhood. Its Canninghill Piers condominium provides a wide range of facilities. Residents are protected from elements with covered walkways that lead to Fort Canning MRT or Bus Interchange.
What kind of property do you have? Canninghill Piers?
Canninghill Piers, a new residential development that is a mix of commercial and residential is now available. This development is situated near the Fort Canning MRT Station and has a total of 480 residential units that have been that are connected to Clark Quey polyclinic, bus interchange and a the town square.…